2. Enter your personal details.
3. Enter your account details.
4. Enter your account details.
Note: The Mobile phone and Marketing fields are optional. Though we recommend adding one, as it will allow you to reset your login details should you forget your password or memorable word.
5. Select Create account.
Your account has been created.
6. Verify your email address. Now your account has been created you must verify your email address. An email will be automatically sent to the email address you registered your Patient Access account with. This will provide you with a link to verify your account.
7. Once you have clicked on Verify my email address in the verification email that was sent to you, you can then click Sign in to Patient Access.
8. Next choose one of the following options:
. Link your GP practice.
. Skip for now
(you can always link later using the Navigation pane or the My Account section, however, you will not have full functionality until the practice has been linked)
The simplest way to do this will be to email the practice on: email@example.com and request an Online Access form.
You can also collect a form from any of our sites and return it to us along with personal identification.
Once completed, please return the form/I.D and we will process your application and provide you with a linkage key, which will link the app to your medical records at the surgery. It is important that you select Hastings Old Town Surgery when linking the app, regardless of whether you are registered at Churchwood or Warrior Square surgeries as we have one central account for all three branches.
If you struggle with the app itself, Patient Access have a great customer service team on hand to assist, you can access the live chat via:
The live chat function is usually hidden behind the cookie banner as indicated on the image below.